- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
- Work begins on Fourth Mainland Bridge
- “We’re all delighted!” – Wayne Rooney welcomes second son
- UNILORIN expels 24 students
- Victor Moses, Kalu Uche to miss Nigeria’s World Cup qualifiers, Confederations Cup campaign
- Nigeria must embrace good management practices – Atiku
- Boko Haram offensive: Military deploy more troops in Adamawa
Ugonna Madueke, Son of Nigeria Oil Minister responded to our earlier post on his brazen show...
Nigerian Government officials are like the proverbial Leopard incapable of changing its spots. DailyPost Nigeria has...
The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and Trade Union Congress (TUC) listened to President Goodluck Jonathan’s broadcast...
More Most Popular News
Full Text of President Jonathan’s Subsidy Removal Speech
Dear Compatriots: 1. A week ago, I had cause to address Nigerians on the...
- Posted January 7, 2012
We Cannot Trust Jonathan With More Money, El-Rufai Rants On Twitter
Former Minister of Federal Capital Territory, Nasir El-Rufai has been criticizing President Jonathan Government on twitter in...
- Posted January 6, 2012
The Best of Patience Jonathan Speeches 2011
1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people 2. The President was once...
- Posted December 29, 2011
Nigeria’s Wealthiest Pastor Oyedepo Faces Citizens Outrage For Assaulting A Female Church Goer
Nigeria’s wealthiest pastor, David Oyedepo, might not have bargained for the enormous scandal that...
- Posted December 19, 2011