- Ugbene-Ajima community in Enugu: Tale of woes from forgotten schools
- Avoid undue involvement in Rivers PDP crisis – ACN advises Labour leaders
- VP Sambo warns Nigerians against violence
- Super Eagles to face Adidas XI
- Monaco confirm €70 million deal for Moutinho and Rodriguez from Porto
- Manchester United sack Ferguson’s assistants
- It’s official: Europa League winners to get Champions League spot from 2015
- Asari Dokubo is a coward who will flee if war breaks out – Northern elders
- Chido Onumah: The Achebe I knew
- Manchester City chief expects new manager to win five trophies in five years
“The Super Eagles should recumbently metragaloblicly believe in God” – Patrick Obahiagbon
One of the most interesting congratulatory messages for the Super Eagles, was from Honourable Patrick Obahiagbon. Moments after the Nigerian team defeated their Ivorian counterparts to qualify for the semi-finals, the former member of the House of Reps took to Twitter to express his happiness, with his usual big words.
He tweeted: “Its my emblem pleasure to congratulate our superior Melofarm exclamagated Bermasaur on their recent victory against Ivory Coast.
“As the refermed, solid giants are to face Winners of the later game in an uncavoured camfamgnam match, my empyrean paradisiac rendezvous advice to the Super Eagles is for them to recumbently metragaloblicly believe in God.
“If possible, they should parademically paralyze their postulated orthodexial legs. I wish them arxiatical luck.”