- PHOTOSPEAK: David Beckham bids farewell to football in tears
- Calling Achebe the father of African literature is literary ignorance or momentary exuberance – Soyinka
- Hull City sacks Olofijana
- Tito Vilanova off to New York next week for cancer treatment
- NAMA cancels its planned closure of airspace
- Rooney’s future is not my business – Ferguson
- Herdsmen’s invasion: Benue communities seek marine surveillance
- Boko Haram owns anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns – Military
- “This was the worst season of my career” – Mourinho declares after Copa del Rey loss
- Emergency rule: National Assembly saved governors from sack
Respected fashion blogger claims Kanye West is gay, reveals his partner
It’s probably BS but quite a number of people are taking his claims quite seriously because Bryan Boy is one of the most popular and most respected fashion bloggers in the world. He was dubbed by Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour as the 4th most influential fashion writer online. Some top designers invite him specially to see their collection before they showcase it…so he’s a really big deal in the fashion scene…plus he’s gay!
Bryan Boy claimed on Twitter yesterday that Kanye’s gay lover is Riccardo Tisci, the creative director of Givenchy, and the creator of the cover art of Kanye and Jay Z’s album ‘Watch The Throne’, plus Riccardo was one of the people who influenced Kanye’s foray into fashion. Bryan Boy also doesn’t believe that Kim is having Kanye’s baby.