- Ancelotti tells PSG he wants Real Madrid move
- EPL Watch: Arsenal clinch Champions League spot ahead of Spurs, Ferguson bows out after 5-5 thriller
- Chelsea ready to incur £30m loss on sale of Torres
- Our leaders are not in a hurry to fight this corruption – Rev. Onuoha
- To accuse Amaechi of insubordination is rubbish; Jonathan is not his boss – David-West
- Super Eagles player, Yusuf Ayila, discovers charms in his woman’s wardrobe [PHOTOS]
- State of emergency: We’re behind you – Northern governors tell Jonathan
- Patience Jonathan denies meeting with APGA chairman in her bedroom
- Anglican Church holds commendation service for Achebe
- FG may amend terrorism charges against Kabiru Sokoto
PHOTOSPEAK: Basket Mouth, Dipp, others fly Dana as Airline resumes operation
Dana Air has resumed operations today, Friday, January 4, 2012 making their first flight from Lagos to Abuja, since the tragic June 3, 2012 air crash.
As reported earlier, the Dana Air Corporate Communications Manager, Tony Usidamen had explained that a few journalists, celebrities and political figures would be among the first set of passengers.
Dana kept their word, flying the likes of comedians Basketmouth and Buchi as well as singers DIPPand Harrysong from Lagos to Abuja
“Thanks for believing in us. We remain the smartest way to fly. ,” read a statement from the Dana Air official Twitter account.
Dana Air was re-awarded its Air Operators’ Certificate few weeks ago, and was certified by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, safe for flights.
On June 3, 2012 a Dana Aircraft with license number MD 83 Flight 992 crashed in Iju environ of Lagos, killing close to 160 people.
Photo credit: NET