- Keshi not happy with strikers’ performance against Tahiti, Ideye likely to start against Uruguay
- Moyes’ first Manchester derby, North London rivalry renewed – See the FULL 2013/2014 EPL fixture list
- United away to Swansea, Mourinho welcomes Hull, Gunners host Villa – See full 2013/2014 EPL opening fixtures
- NGF crisis: You are an embarrassment to Nigerian Labour and your party – Aremu tells Mimiko
- Final report on APC merger ready for submission to parties
- Barcelona keep tabs on Mata after Mourinho blocks Spaniard’s pay rise
- I am here to run PDP and I will continue to do so – Tukur debunks resignation reports
- Save us, security operatives kill students daily – NANS cry out to Jonathan
- Akpabio explains why Amaechi’s suspension has not been lifted
- “JAMB cut-off marks for Nigerian Universities is 180, Polytechnics 150″ – Minister
Royal baby on the way: Kate Middleton is pregnant
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, have announced that they are having a baby. Kate Middleton was taken to King Edward VII in London, after a bout of acute morning sickness, and she is expected to be there for several days.
“Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby,” a statement on the couple’s website said:
“The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news.
“The Duchess was admitted this afternoon to King Edward VII Hospital in Central London with Hyperemesis Gravidarum.
“As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter.”
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s baby, will be born third in line to the throne and a great grandchild to the Queen.