- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
Nemesis: Hausa man who sells vulture meat as chicken suya caught
The man from the North East region of Nigeria later confessed that wanted to use them as roasted chicken for his Suya business.
He also claimed that he has been in this roasted vulture and suya business in Port Harcourt for a long time.
This is the height of man’s irresponsibility, it is however advised to be careful with the kind of meat you send into your stomach as it might just be a vulture.