- Son hacks father to death in Enugu
- APGA: Appeal Court adjourns case indefinitely
- Residents heave sigh of relief as government evacuates corpses in Borno
- Ferdinand signs new deal to stay at United
- UEFA announce Berlin as host of 2014/2015 Champions League final
- Man jailed for selling pirated copies of El-Rufai’s book
- Ogun state government uncovers N200m WAEC fees fraud
- “There are 56 million illiterates in Nigeria” – Ezekwesili
- APGA members defect to APC in Anambra
- Rivers political crisis: Police bans public procession
Kanye West “practically in tears” after sex tape with Kim Kardashian look-alike is put up for sale
She shot to fame thanks to the now infamous sex tape she made with ex-boyfriend Ray J in 2007. And it could be that Kim Kardashian has more in common with her current beau Kanye West than she initially thought, as it has been claimed the rapper has starred in his very own intimate video.
The nearly 20-minute-long recording is believed to have been shot with an unidentified female who is a ‘dead ringer’ for Kim herself, RadarOnline.com reports.
Filmed in what appears to be a hotel room, the married woman reportedly confirms at the start of the tape that she’s over the age of 18 and fully consenting.
She adds: ‘My husband and I don’t have sex anymore… that’s why I’m here!’
According to the US gossip site, the mystery woman is a Kim lookalike with a curvaceous figure and long dark hair.
Radar maintains to have seen the steamy tape in full and claim they can verify ‘without a doubt’ that it is the 35-year-old rapper in the video.
Throughout the romp, the pair allegedly don’t kiss or interact in any way apart from trying out various positions.
The man who appears to be Kanye is said to be aware he is being filmed because he not only set up the camera, but also looks directly into the device at the end of the video.
According to an industry insider, the tape was shot shortly before Kanye officially got together with Kim in March, and he is said to be ‘terrified’ about the video being leaked.
A source claimed to Radar: ‘The sex tape is being shopped right now and there’s a lot of interest, but Kanye is freaking out!
‘He doesn’t want this tape out and will do anything to make sure it stays private. If this were to hit the market it would be worth a fortune… there would definitely be a lot of people wanting to see this!
‘Kanye was practically in tears when he heard the tape was being shopped.’
MailOnline is awaiting comment from Kanye’s representative.
Source: UK Mail