- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
“I don’t regret leaving Chelsea” – Didier Drogba
Shenhua Shanghai striker, Didier Drogba, has insisted that he has no regrets leaving Chelsea in the summer. Although there have been reports linking the Ivorian with a move back to Europe, because of financial problems with the Chinese club, he insists that he is very happy to stay.
“I hope more because I’m really happy here. I miss the Premier League because it’s the best league in the world, but really I don’t regret my choice,” he told BBC Sport.
“I just arrived like two months ago so I’m really happy. I am, I’m really happy here so I have no reasons to leave. I don’t want to leave here.”
Drogba has already scored five times for his new team, which he joined in the middle of the Super League season. And he is looking forward to lifting a trophy with the club.
“I want to stay here, as long as I can win some trophies with my team and make our fans very happy,” added Drogba.
“It’s difficult at the moment, but I know that there’s hope and I believe.”