- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
DJ stabbed over plate of noodles in Lagos
Lewd Hip Hop singer, Yemi Quadri a.k.a. Skalley Menta, kept a date with the police at Agbado Crossing Police Station, Ayila, Ogun State, southwest Nigeria, after he allegedly stabbed Femi Ariyo alias DJ Kelvin. Skalley and Kelvin are close friends and are always together at most events.
On the day of the incident, Skalley was said to have invited Kelvin to an event at Somolu area of Lagos State, and on their way back, the two friends in company of two other ladies stopped at Fela’s Shrine where they bought plates of noodles before proceeding to Oke-Aro in Ogun State.
P.M.NEWSEntertainment gathered that when they got to a studio at Oke-Aro, Skalley accused Kelvin of eating his food, an accusation the latter denied.
Angered by the denial, Skalley was said to have slapped Kelvin. He was also said to have taken a knife from his pocket and stabbed Kelvin on the head and jaw before taking to his heels. Kelvin, who was said to have bled profusely, was rushed to Zarabiz Hospital, Alagbado, where he was treated.
The case was reported at Agbado Crossing Police Station, and Skalley was arrested the following morning.
Responding through his publicist, Osaremen Ehi James, Skalley claimed he didn’t stab Kelvin as alleged.
A statement issued by James read: “There was no time Skalley did such an act as reported. He is a law abiding citizen and also a very jovial person. However, there is no doubt about Skalley being aware of the incident, but he was not the one who stabbed Kelvin as was reported. A mutual friend of both Skalley and Kelvin known as Walex was the culprit of the act.
“This was also confirmed by statements taken by police from Kelvin, Skalley and T Blaze, in whose studio the ugly incident happened that day at Agbado area of Lagos.”
Source: PM News