- Santos reject second Barcelona bid for Neymar
- 2Face Idibia, D’banj, Psquare, Tiwa Savage, others to feature in Star Music Trek 2013
- One of the men who beheaded police officer in Woolwich might be a Nigerian – Report
- Mikel Obi likely to miss Mexico friendly
- Mario Gotze ruled out of Champions League final
- May D visits Charlyboy’s office, solicits prayers and blessings for Abuja Album Launch [PHOTOS]
- Ancelotti has a better relationship with his players than Mourinho – Ibrahimovic
- MAVIN crew to headline Big Brother Africa – The Chase opening ceremony
- Sir Alex Ferguson lands £100,000-a-day deal as United ambassador
- Senate, House of Reps ratify Jonathan’s state of emergency declaration
Corpse without head, limbs, discovered in Ibadan
Residents of Idi-Osan, Amuloko, in Akanran area of Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, have been living in fear following the discovery of the body of a man without a head and arms in the area at 5 p.m. last Wednesday.
The body was dumped at the bank of a stream in the area by unknown assailants. It was learnt that two landlords in the area reported the matter to the police at the Akanran Police Station.
Police were said to have moved it to a morgue at the Adeoyo State Hospital, Ring Road, Ibadan, for further investigation.The police have reportedly arrested two night guards.
A police source said in confidence that the night guards might have seen those who dumped the body. The deceased is said to be about 24 years old.
The residents are afraid that the police would arrest more suspects among them.
The state Criminal Investigation Department (CID) is handling the matter.
But the acting police spokesman, Daniel Oboyi, could not confirm the story last night.
The police officer said he was yet to be briefed because he just returned from an official trip.
Source: Nigerian Eye