- “I cannot play with any team other than Barcelona” – Messi
- Bale to sign new £130,000-a-week deal to stay at Spurs, but can leave for £50m next summer
- Last gum Sir Alex Ferguson chewed available on Ebay for £105,500
- “We’ve decided to bring our relationship to an end” – Perez confirms Mourinho’s exit
- Atletico Madrid confirm they will allow Falcao leave
- “Don’t call me boss again” – Ferguson warns United players
- Giwa FC maintains lead of NNL group A with a win
- “Jim Iyke Unscripted show is like finding maggots in your omelette” – Joy Bewaji
- Odemwingie to be sold after dressing room row with team-mates
- Shuaib Yaqub: The hypocrisy of Governor Seriake Dickson
What Big Brother has joined: Goldie visits Prezzo in Kenya
Earlier on, Prezzo had travelled to Nigeria to visit Goldie but denied this claiming that he was doing business in the ‘Oga’ country. Later on, the two started displaying their love on twitter and now it is real.
Goldie is said to have jetted in the country on Saturday night. She was met at the airport by former BBA contestant Millicent Mugadi and Prezzo. After hugging Millicent, she is said to have run towards Prezzo and the two warmly embraced. They chatted excitedly and seemed to be intoxicated with each other.
Goldie who arrived at midnight had her luggage bundled up in Prezzo’s sleek silver Mercedes E Class. She claimed that they were headed to ‘a hotel room’ where she will be staying.
Goldie is said to be in the country for a week or more. She claims that she is here to record music. Prezzo had quite an interesting response to whether they will be recording music together. A cheeky Prezzo claimed, “I know we will be making some music…together”