- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
True Confession: Help! I am HIV positive
I have been in just two relationships my entire life the first which I dated for 2years and the second am still dating in 6years. I discovered in 2009 that I was HIV+ I didn’t say anything to my partner because I was sure he had it too I just wanted him to find out for himself and we’ve been sexually active since I tested +.
This year he went for a test and he was HIV- in a reputable hospital that I couldn’t doubt the results. I was surprised, I went for my test again same HIV+. Am just shocked and confused I have never been promiscuous EVER! I’ve never cheated on him I don’t even understand how am + at all. Only my best friend is aware of my situation. And recently my ex of 2years tested HIV- too. I have never slept with anybody apart from these two guys. My best friend says it’s spiritual.
I don’t know what to do am avoiding sex with my partner because now I know he’s negative I don’t want him to contact it from me, I told him let’s be celibate(NO SEX) until we get married next year. He loves me so much and trusts me too he even didn’t ask me to go for a test after he was tested HIV- he just told me “as long as am negative you are negative no need to get a test”
This is my situation
1) I can’t marry Him (I can’t deliberately do that to him)
2) I can’t bring myself to tell him (am afraid of rejection! It would crush me if he ever left me because of that)
3) If I break up with him he would want to know why and will NEVER let me go until I give him a concrete reason WHY! (I tried doing that when he just tested HIV-, he just laughed and said I was joking).
Please what do I do? I need advise. Thank you.