- PHOTOSPEAK: David Beckham bids farewell to football in tears
- Calling Achebe the father of African literature is literary ignorance or momentary exuberance – Soyinka
- Hull City sacks Olofijana
- Tito Vilanova off to New York next week for cancer treatment
- NAMA cancels its planned closure of airspace
- Rooney’s future is not my business – Ferguson
- Herdsmen’s invasion: Benue communities seek marine surveillance
- Boko Haram owns anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns – Military
- “This was the worst season of my career” – Mourinho declares after Copa del Rey loss
- Emergency rule: National Assembly saved governors from sack
“He is my friend, we are all making money” – Davido denies ‘beef’ with Wizkid [VIDEO]
Dami Duro crooner, Davido, has come out to state categorically, that he is not at war with Wizkid, as it was reported some days ago. The 19-year-old pop singer, made this clear, in a video interview with AMC Nigeria, when he was asked about his relationship with Banky W’s protegé.
“Wizkid is my friend, Wizkid is my n***a, Wizkid is my brother. There’s nothing wrong at all. We are young n****as making money, that’s all,” he responded.
With these comments, Davido, who has been immersed in different controversial stories lately, hopes to put out the flames that were being fanned. The rumours especially became widespread, after he allegedly walked out, while Wizkid performed at the Nigerian Entertainment Awards in New York.
Watch the full interview: