- Giwa FC maintains lead of NNL group A with a win
- “Jim Iyke Unscripted show is like finding maggots in your omelette” – Joy Bewaji
- Odemwingie to be sold after dressing room row with team-mates
- Shuaib Yaqub: The hypocrisy of Governor Seriake Dickson
- Godwin Onyeacholem: Nasarawa crisis: Genesis and way forward
- Greed has torn Nigeria apart – Jesse Jackson
- State of emergency is yielding positive results – Jonathan
- Big fear as Jonathan plans to drop Labaran Makun, Stella Oduah, others from cabinet
- I gave Obasanjo N100m to run his campaign during 1999 elections – Uzor Kalu
- Nollywood actor, Aki loses father
Bloody Tuesday: 30 die in road mishap in Ogun State
It was indeed a bloody Tuesday in Ogun, the Gateway State following the death of 30 persons including a pregnant woman who were involved in a multiple auto crash at Mobalufun junction, in Odogbolu Local Government of the state.
Victims of the fatal accident according to eyewitness were roadside traders, commuters and a pregnant woman.
Victims have been rushed to the General Hospital, Ijebu-Ode and the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu, for treatment.
Meanwhile, details of the accident were still sketchy while filing this report, but it was learnt that a truck loaded with flour rammed into a Lagos-bound passenger bus.
A source said that seven bodies had since been deposited in the hospital morgue in the state.