- Ancelotti tells PSG he wants Real Madrid move
- EPL Watch: Arsenal clinch Champions League spot ahead of Spurs, Ferguson bows out after 5-5 thriller
- Chelsea ready to incur £30m loss on sale of Torres
- Our leaders are not in a hurry to fight this corruption – Rev. Onuoha
- To accuse Amaechi of insubordination is rubbish; Jonathan is not his boss – David-West
- Super Eagles player, Yusuf Ayila, discovers charms in his woman’s wardrobe [PHOTOS]
- State of emergency: We’re behind you – Northern governors tell Jonathan
- Patience Jonathan denies meeting with APGA chairman in her bedroom
- Anglican Church holds commendation service for Achebe
- FG may amend terrorism charges against Kabiru Sokoto
Suspected Boko Haram militants wipe out entire family in Kano state
The tragic incident according to the Kano State Police Command happened around 12:30 pm on Sunday.
It was gathered that the heavily armed men who stormed the residence of the deceased identified as Ismaila Yerima on two motorbikes and launched attack on those they found within the premises and fled before the arrival of security agents.
An eyewitness said “the gunmen were on motorcycle and they escaped before the arrival of the JTF operatives.”
The source further disclosed that victims of the attacks include Aisha, his wife; Khadija, three years old daughter and Adam, the physically challenged younger brother to the late officer.
The shocking incident, DailyPost gathered forced residents of the area to remain indoors until security agents arrived only to meet the entire family dead in the pool of their blood.
Kano state Police Commissioner, Mr Ibrahim Idris who confirmed the attack said those behind the killing will not go scot-free.