- Son hacks father to death in Enugu
- APGA: Appeal Court adjourns case indefinitely
- Residents heave sigh of relief as government evacuates corpses in Borno
- Ferdinand signs new deal to stay at United
- UEFA announce Berlin as host of 2014/2015 Champions League final
- Man jailed for selling pirated copies of El-Rufai’s book
- Ogun state government uncovers N200m WAEC fees fraud
- “There are 56 million illiterates in Nigeria” – Ezekwesili
- APGA members defect to APC in Anambra
- Rivers political crisis: Police bans public procession
President Jonathan releases 155-page book on his achievements [Download a copy]
“Stop distracting me, because I’m busy being president” – that is the message President Goodluck Jonathan, has for those who continue talking about the 2015 elections. Basically, he is more interested in the present, than what will transpire at the polls in another three years.
“Politics will not put food on the table of the people,” he said. “It is governance that will. Let us focus on governance.”
The president made this known through his Senior Special Adviser on Research, DOcumentation and Strategy, Mr. Oronto Douglas. He was speaking in Lagos, during the media presentation of a book titled ‘Sure and Steady Transformation’.
The book, which has 155 pages, is the first volume of a serialised publication. It highlights the extent of progress, achieved by the ministries and the second volume “which would follow shortly, will highlight the achievements of the agencies and parastatals.”
30 ministries are profiled in the book, which is backed up with dozens of pictures.
Download a copy HERE