- “Jim Iyke Unscripted show is like finding maggots in your omelette” – Joy Bewaji
- Odemwingie to be sold after dressing room row with team-mates
- Shuaib Yaqub: The hypocrisy of Governor Seriake Dickson
- Godwin Onyeacholem: Nasarawa crisis: Genesis and way forward
- Greed has torn Nigeria apart – Jesse Jackson
- State of emergency is yielding positive results – Jonathan
- Big fear as Jonathan plans to drop Labaran Makun, Stella Oduah, others from cabinet
- I gave Obasanjo N100m to run his campaign during 1999 elections – Uzor Kalu
- Nollywood actor, Aki loses father
- Ancelotti tells PSG he wants Real Madrid move
Fly-over commissioned ten years ago by Obasanjo collapses in Port Harcourt [PHOTOS]
It’s the fly-over at Air force junction, linking from the Air force road to the Stadium road. The collapse, which happened yesterday afternoon during heavy rain, has caused heavy traffic along Aba road, from Air force junction down to first artillery, and from Airforce almost getting to Rumuola.
The fly over was commisioned less than 10 years ago by President Obasanjo.