- “Everyone told me I would score the winning goal” – Robben
- Bayern Munich defeat Dortmund to win Champions League final thanks to Robben’s late strike
- President Jonathan denies involvement in NGF elections, urges Governors to resolve their differences
- “MI couldn’t have spent N10m on the video of Chairman just to diss Olamide” – Publicist
- “My next script is a gay movie, there’s a big market for the type of fims I do” – Afrocandy
- Henry Olamiju: Yes, the Woolwich beheaders are Nigerians
- Santos accepts two bids for Neymar, Brazilian attacker to choose between Real Madrid and Barca
- Robin van Persie sends Piers Morgan signed picture of him kissing EPL trophy
- Achebe: Anambra government lauds Jonathan, Mahama, others
- Ugbene-Ajima community in Enugu: Tale of woes from forgotten schools
“We will concede eight goals against Arsenal” – Montepellier’s player, Belhanda
Montepellier forward, Younes Belhanda, has expressed his shock at the club’s indifferent start to the season, as they prepare to host Arsenal in the Champions League on Tuesday evening. In thhe words of the Moroccan, the French club could concede up to eight goals if they don’t step it up.
“If we play like that against Arsenal, we’ll concede eight goals,” Belhanda told reporters after the loss to PSG.
Coach Rene Girard, agreed with the player, saying that the team is not playing well at the moment.
“We did everything to win the game. I am very disappointed. I don’t usually have any reason to reproach my players, but what is happening at the moment is a bit depressing,” he said. “We did quite well in the first half… We need to waken up quickly because, if not, we are going to be in for a big fall on Tuesday.
“We are conceding silly goals. It is quite worrying. This is the first evening where I have had to ask myself some serious questions. We lost our values.
“We can be ashamed of ourselves tonight.”