- MAVIN crew to headline Big Brother Africa – The Chase opening ceremony
- Sir Alex Ferguson lands £100,000-a-day deal as United ambassador
- Senate, House of Reps ratify Jonathan’s state of emergency declaration
- Court orders Air Nigeria to pay customer N5m damages over flight cancellation
- PDP governors are the best in the country – Tukur
- Senate, House of Reps ratifies Jonathan’s state of emergency declaration
- Prophet T.B Joshua’s church banned from location
- President Jonathan rewards Golden Eaglets with cash prizes
- States want to control local governments for political, economic reasons – Balarabe Musa
- Eight die, eight others injured in Anambra auto crash
Interview: “Why we just can’t say yes to P-Square” – The Aneke twins
Popular Nollywood twins, the Anekes, made it clear in their interview with Entertainment Express that although they are single, they are by no means desperate for husbands.
And although they both prefer to get married to male twins, they also wouldn’t be fazed, if possibly they are approached by P-Square. The Anekes said they will get down on their knees, as marriage is a lifetime decision.
Here’s an excerpt of the interview:
EE Question: Now that you are praying to have twin brothers as husbands, what about successful twin brothers like P-Square? Would you give them a chance if they come seeking your hands in marriage?
Aneke Twins: If they come, we would have to pray over it. We can’t just say yes to them, except if it’s the will of God. With the level we’ve attained in Christianity, we can’t just say yes to anybody that comes seeking our hands in marriage.
EE Question: Does that mean that P-Square don’t epitomize your ideal men?
Aneke Twins: They are good on their side but we can’t just say yes like that. This is because once we are married, we are married. We would not on any grounds go out of our marriages. So that is why we are being with who we say ‘yes I do’ to