- Barcelona keep tabs on Mata after Mourinho blocks Spaniard’s pay rise
- Real Madrid reserve number 11 shirt for Gareth Bale
- “Real Madrid would be crazy to pay record fee for Bale” – Fabregas
- Galliani tells Allegri to promote Oduamadi to AC Milan’s first team after Tahiti hat-trick
- Governor Jang commends STF for rehabilitating 25 boreholes in crisis prone communities
- PDP crisis: Bamanga Tukur may be sacked on Thursday; Mu’azu, Babayo tipped as successors
- FG, Delta draw battle line on Ibori’s $15m bribe money; to argue suit July 5
- Maku charges Christians to lead campaign against violence; gives indication of 2015 guber ambition
- Opposition governors, PDP counterparts shun Jang NGF meeting
- Odemwingie set to leave West Brom this summer
ESUT sacks eight employees for academic malpractice
According to the institution’s Director of Public Relations, Mr. Osita Ugwuoti, six of the affected staff members were allegedly responsible for the illegal admission of more than 500 students recently expelled from the school.
Ugwuoti said in a statement in Enugu on Friday that one of the staff members was a senior lecturer and that they belonged to the various departments of the institution, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.
“One employee was discovered to be engaged in double employment at ESUT and the Institute of Management Technology, Enugu, and earned salaries from both institutions,” he said.
The director said that another was sacked for mutilating students’ results, sale of degree results and other related malpractices.