- “Real Madrid would be crazy to pay record fee for Bale” – Fabregas
- Galliani tells Allegri to promote Oduamadi to AC Milan’s first team after Tahiti hat-trick
- Governor Jang commends STF for rehabilitating 25 boreholes in crisis prone communities
- PDP crisis: Bamanga Tukur may be sacked on Thursday; Mu’azu, Babayo tipped as successors
- FG, Delta draw battle line on Ibori’s $15m bribe money; to argue suit July 5
- Maku charges Christians to lead campaign against violence; gives indication of 2015 guber ambition
- Opposition governors, PDP counterparts shun Jang NGF meeting
- Odemwingie set to leave West Brom this summer
- Keshi relieved after victory over Tahiti
- Oduamadi grabs hat-trick as Nigeria begins Confederations Cup with emphatic win over Tahiti
Atiku Abubakar making secret plans ahead of 2015 Presidential Elections
Ahead of 2015 general election, Former Nigeria Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has set out plans to be at the upfront of his campaign. Thus, he has effected a magnificent renovation of his Jabi, Abuja campaign office.
The office which used to appear deserted is already assuming a totally different look and shape in preparation of the task ahead.
Information reaching us confirmed that aside the grand renovations, more capable hands were also employed to boost the chances of the Ex-Vice President mounting the seat of power as the number one citizen of Nigeria.
It was also discovered that those in control of the seat of power in the North are not ready to give President Goodluck Jonathan a chance for 2nd term.
Without doubt, Atiku is seen to be the strongest Northern political contender in the ruling party; PDP.
It could be recalled that his quest for the office of the president dates back to the annulled 1993 presidential election.
He contested under the canopy of the defunct Social Democratic Party in Jos, however during the second ballot, he humbly stepped down for Late MKO Abiola who later emerged as the winner.
Atiku also contested for the same position in 2007 and 2011, under the now ruling party, PDP, but again beaten on the two occasions. Consequently, he is ready to hit back in 2015 with the aim of achieving a better result.