- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
“Tokunbo wasn’t at my table, I am still married” – Nike Oshinowo denies marriage break up
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo, has reacted to the stories that made headlines last week, that her four-year marriage to Dr. Tunde Soleye was over.
The reports also claimed that she was in a new relationship with the son of the Ooni of Ife, Prince Tokunbo Sijuade, who is divorced. The story further had it that the pair were allegedly seen kissing and hugging at the 60th birthday party of Senator Daisy Danjuma, that was celebrated in Spain.
In an interview with Encomium Magazine, she fired back at those behind the stories.
“I was a guest at the event. There were many respectable and responsible Nigerians at the party,” she said. “I sat at on the table with Gen. Danjuma and Daisy, Chief Molade Okoya-Thomas, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, two of the Chagoury brothers and their wives.
“Tokunbo was with a female friend and he was not even at out table! How can they write that I was kissing and hugging him in public, when there were respectable people around? Have they forgotten I have a husband? Can’t I attend a party without silly insinuations being cooked up?”