- Mikel Obi likely to miss Mexico friendly
- Mario Gotze ruled out of Champions League final
- May D visits Charlyboy’s office, solicits prayers and blessings for Abuja Album Launch [PHOTOS]
- Ancelotti has a better relationship with his players than Mourinho – Ibrahimovic
- MAVIN crew to headline Big Brother Africa – The Chase opening ceremony
- Sir Alex Ferguson lands £100,000-a-day deal as United ambassador
- Senate, House of Reps ratify Jonathan’s state of emergency declaration
- Court orders Air Nigeria to pay customer N5m damages over flight cancellation
- PDP governors are the best in the country – Tukur
- Senate, House of Reps ratifies Jonathan’s state of emergency declaration
23-year-old lady arrested for biting another woman’s breast
Alleged breast biter Hakina Tinakwa Alston, 23, of Myrtle Beach, told cops that the victim randomly got out a car and “bum rushed” her, according to The Sun News.
But when cops visited the victim in the hospital, she had suffered several cuts to her face, neck, chest and arms from an unknown sharp object.
Alston said she bit the unidentified woman’s breast at about 11 p.m, after the victim attacked her and sat on top of her. The women reportedly have an ongoing feud stemming from an incident two years ago, though police didn’t give the paper details of the disagreement.
Alston was arrested and charged with second-degree assault and battery.
Her Myspace page notes that she’s a mother of two who “don’t give no f–k.”
“Kiina is who bitches die to be,” she wrote.
Source: Huffington Post