- Ugbene-Ajima community in Enugu: Tale of woes from forgotten schools
- Avoid undue involvement in Rivers PDP crisis – ACN advises Labour leaders
- VP Sambo warns Nigerians against violence
- Super Eagles to face Adidas XI
- Monaco confirm €70 million deal for Moutinho and Rodriguez from Porto
- Manchester United sack Ferguson’s assistants
- It’s official: Europa League winners to get Champions League spot from 2015
- Asari Dokubo is a coward who will flee if war breaks out – Northern elders
- Chido Onumah: The Achebe I knew
- Manchester City chief expects new manager to win five trophies in five years
Woman cuts off husband’s manhood over infidelity in Benue state
Otukpo, one of the busiest towns in Benue state, and the home town of the Senate President, David Mark was the centre of attention yesterday when a woman allegedly chopped off her husband’s manhood, while protesting against his (the man’s) infidelity.
Mr. Ajene, who resides at Ojira in the ancient town of Idoma land, was on Monday morning accused by his wife, Rosaline for not keeping to their marital vows which they took two months ago.
According to eyewitness account, trouble started when the 24 year old wife confronted her husband for having an affair with a young lady (name withheld) somewhere in Sabon Geri of the same town. The husband who was enraged at the manner with which he was confronted gave the wife the most horrible beating of her life as the entire residents of the area came out to separate the fight.
“After the fight had ended, we all thought trouble was over and that the couple would settle at last, only for us to wake up this morning to have discovered that Mr. Ajene was rushed to the hospital first thing this morning with a deep cut on his manhood. We were told by the nanny that the wife who went to bed with the husband last night after the fight had bitten off the husband’s manhood in the night and had since escaped to an unknown location” the witness said.
Speaking to our correspondent in Otukpo; the 10 year old nanny, Josephine had described the cut as unimaginable. According to her, “When I heard the shout, I ran out to the sitting-room, and I saw my aunty with a big bag running out, while uncle was shouting in the room. It was around 1 am, and I couldn’t do anything to help the matter. I swear, the thing was almost falling off. ” she said
Even though, the man’s family members who arrived from Otukpa, in Ogbadibo Local government area had ordered Dailypost reporters out of the house, our correspondent still managed to speak with the few of them, as they clearly said that the case was not going to be reported to the police for some obvious reasons.
It was learnt that Mr. Ajene has since been rushed to a nearby private hospital.
Daily post will update you on other developments on the matter.