- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa confirm they are expecting their first child at the VMAs
The model, dressed more modestly than usual in a full-length fitted black lace gown, put a tender hand on her growing stomach as she joined fiancé, rapper Wiz Khalifa, on the red carpet.
With her blonde crop slicked with a deep side part, Amber went for a monochromatic make-up look, her platinum hair blending in to her milky complexion and smile swathed with a nude shade of lipstick.
The 28-year-old lined her eyes in charcoal black and wore only a pair of stud earrings and her glittering engagement ring from Khalifa.
The Black and Yellow hitmaker held the hand of his bride-to-be in a three-piece suit he accented with gold jewelry and a pair of dark sunglasses. Twenty-four-year-old Wiz, whose real name Cameron Jibril Thomaz, announced the pair were set to wed in March when he posted on Twitter: ‘She Said Yes!!!’
Amber, who catapulted to fame while dating Kanye West, then posted a snap of her stunning oval-shaped diamond ring to her own page and said she was the ‘happiest woman in the world.’
However, online reports claim the budding pregnancy means Amber and Black And Yellow rapper Wiz may tie the knot sooner than they originally intended. They have now moved the date to October rather than the winter nuptials they had planned. The couple have played coy on the rumours, and recently Wiz told MTV.com: ‘I’m saying here that is not what people think it is. But, she will have my baby in life, and you guys will know when she’s pregnant. But it’s not the time now for people to start going crazy.’
While the pregnancy was apparently not planned the couple are reportedly delighted to have a little one on the way.
Meanwhile, a source told RadarOnline: ‘Amber and Wiz unexpectedly got pregnant, but they’re really happy to be starting a family together.’
The couple’s appearance today follows last year’s dramatic unveiling by Beyoncé, who set a tweets-per-second record on Twitter when she revealed at the VMAs she and husband Jay-Z were expecting after a high-energy performance of Love On Top, which she finished with a drop of the mic, freeing a hand to open her jacket and rub her rounded stomach.
Source: UK Mail