- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
Nollywood loses upcoming actress to death
The motion pictures industry in Nigeria has again been thrown into mourning as it has lost one of its own to death. According to reports, up and coming actress, Seun Ogunlade, who is relatively known in the Yoruba film sector, died yesterday after a brief illness.
We learnt that Seun has been sick for three days and was rushed to the hospital where she was reported dead yesterday.
Though details of her death is still sketchy as at the time of filing this report, but we would get more details updated as we get them.