- Ancelotti tells PSG he wants Real Madrid move
- EPL Watch: Arsenal clinch Champions League spot ahead of Spurs, Ferguson bows out after 5-5 thriller
- Chelsea ready to incur £30m loss on sale of Torres
- Our leaders are not in a hurry to fight this corruption – Rev. Onuoha
- To accuse Amaechi of insubordination is rubbish; Jonathan is not his boss – David-West
- Super Eagles player, Yusuf Ayila, discovers charms in his woman’s wardrobe [PHOTOS]
- State of emergency: We’re behind you – Northern governors tell Jonathan
- Patience Jonathan denies meeting with APGA chairman in her bedroom
- Anglican Church holds commendation service for Achebe
- FG may amend terrorism charges against Kabiru Sokoto
“Mr ex president, u be my mugu!” – Eedris Abdulkareem fires back at Obasanjo
Nigerian rapper Eedris Abdulkareem has called Olusegun Obasanjo’s a ‘Mugu’ after the former president recently criticized him for recording his 2004 hit song ‘Jaga jaga’.
Obasanjo while speaking at a forum organized by Nigeria Leadership Initiative (NLI) on Tuesday, August 28, 2012, recalled Abdulkareem’s 2004 hit track ‘Jaga jaga’ sayng that the KENNIS Music rapper doesn’t believe in the future of the country.
Apparently angered by Obasanjo’s statement, Abdulkreem took to micro-blogging site Twitter to bear his mind out.
Eedris called OBJ his ‘joy therapy’, stating it is obvious ‘Obasanjo can’t do without him’
‘It’s obvious that Obasanjo can’t do without me. I’m his joy therapy. Mr expresident, Nigeria still dey jagajaga infact worst pass jagajaga‘, @idris_Abdulkarm tweeted.
He then called Obasanjo a Boko Haram member challenging him to let ‘Goodluck rule in peace’.
‘President Obasanjo if you trully love Goodluck as u claimed why dont you talk to your fellow boko haram member to let Goodluck rule in peace’.
Eedris didn’t stop there as he then went on to call the PDP leader a ‘mugu’, ‘Mr expresident, I heard you were talking about me in ur last interview hahahahahhahah its obvious you cant do without me.you are my mugu. Obasanjo na my mugu oooo na jeje i dey, u dey look for trouble oooo…. hahahahahhahahahahhahahah’.
‘Mr ex president, u be my mugu!’, he added.
Eedris says he is inspired and will be hitting the studio to record a new song titled ‘Obasanjo na my friend’.
‘Watchout for my new single Obasanjo na my friend…Obasanjo, thank you for making me a star infact talk more about me. I’m inspired!!‘, he tweeted.
Source: The NET