- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
“I distract people, I get distracted” – Nike Oshinowo reveals why she doesn’t go to church
This tall, sexy and ever-radiant woman of essence, who is not just beautiful but also intelligent, has opened up on the reason why she does not go to church despite the fact that the word of God says we shouldn’t forsake the gathering together of holy fellows.
The reason behind this, as we are made to know, is because of unnecessary attention her presence often causes whenever she steps into any church.
The former beauty queen’s decision was exposed in a TV programme she was featured in not too long ago one part of the secrets she shared about herself is why she does not have a place of worship and the reason why she prefers to commune with God inside the four corners of her house.
“Any time I enter a church, people are always quick to notice me and some may not even concentrate on the service anymore as I always become the center of attraction in such cases. And this also distracts me. Therefore I have preferred to stay at home and worship God, rather than to keep causing unnecessary distractions in church.”
When asked if her husband, Dr. Soleye does not complain about this resolution of hers, she explains that he’s comfortable with it and whenever he attends a church service he always comes back to meet at her home.