- President Jonathan denies involvement in NGF elections, urges Governors to resolve their differences
- “MI couldn’t have spent N10m on the video of Chairman just to diss Olamide” – Publicist
- “My next script is a gay movie, there’s a big market for the type of fims I do” – Afrocandy
- Henry Olamiju: Yes, the Woolwich beheaders are Nigerians
- Santos accepts two bids for Neymar, Brazilian attacker to choose between Real Madrid and Barca
- Robin van Persie sends Piers Morgan signed picture of him kissing EPL trophy
- Achebe: Anambra government lauds Jonathan, Mahama, others
- Ugbene-Ajima community in Enugu: Tale of woes from forgotten schools
- Avoid undue involvement in Rivers PDP crisis – ACN advises Labour leaders
- VP Sambo warns Nigerians against violence
Former employees of Shakira allegedly trying to sell sex tape of singer and Barcelona’s Pique
Two former employees of Delectable Singer Shakira are shopping a video they claim shows the pop singer and her boyfriend having sex on a boat.
An unidentified Colombian couple, who worked for Shakira for 11 years, are trying to sell a 15-minute clip – purportedly of the recording artist and FC Barcelona football player Gerard Pique — to the Spanish media for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The former employees allege they were unfairly dismissed after refusing to cook the singer a late-night meal, a claim Shakira’s legal team has denied, Colombia Reports said.
“The video lasts about 15 minutes. I guess it’s recorded with a mobile phone by an employee who was in the cockpit of the boat,” a Barcelona agent to whom the video sellers showed the clip told the Spanish magazine Interviu. He said he can’t tell for sure that it is Shakira. “I thought that it had been edited,” he said.