- Super Eagles player, Yusuf Ayila, discovers charms in his woman’s wardrobe [PHOTOS]
- State of emergency: We’re behind you – Northern governors tell Jonathan
- Patience Jonathan denies meeting with APGA chairman in her bedroom
- Anglican Church holds commendation service for Achebe
- FG may amend terrorism charges against Kabiru Sokoto
- Military kills 10 Boko Haram members, arrests 65
- PHOTOSPEAK: David Beckham bids farewell to football in tears
- Calling Achebe the father of African literature is literary ignorance or momentary exuberance – Soyinka
- Hull City sacks Olofijana
- Tito Vilanova off to New York next week for cancer treatment
Revealed: Why Peter of P-Square and Lola Omotayo will not get married soon
It’s no longer news that one of the singing sensational duo, P Square, Peter is expecting another baby from mother of his first son, Cameron, Lola Omotayo. A lot of public opinions, speculations and insinuations have it that, why on earth would someone not be married to a woman and still expect to have another baby. Well,NigeriaFilms can authouritatively revealed that, there is more to this than meet the eyes.
While one group of tale mongers said that the debonair ex-public relations executive has been un accepted by the Okoye siblings, another has it that the domineering attitude of this fair skin beauty is the cause of the delay in their solemnization.
“You will find Lola Omotayo 24 hours/ 7 days a week at P Square’s Omole Estate villa anytime you visit them. They live like husband and wife,” disclosed a dependable source in the neighborhood.
However, we can reveal to you that neither of the two tales is to be believed.Impeccable sources confided that the brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye have a secret pact to get married at the same time, day and venue. According to ou rsource, the two brothers have resolved not to allow marriage come in-between them, thus their decision to get married at the same time.
“It is a sacrifice and a compromise both of them reached pain stakingly in the interest of their career and what they have both shared since childhood,” disclosed by a very close source.
How long Peter Okoye will wait for his brother, Paul is a question of time but there are strong indications that he won’t have to wait for too long. Paul who is the quiet of the two is said to be in love with a lady whose identity is yet to be revealed.
It will not be forgotten in a hurry that the identical brothers have done everything from cradle to their adult age together and have been inseparable.Aside attending the same Primary and Secondary schools, the two brothers possess Diploma Certificates from the University of Jos (UNIJOS) and Degrees from University of Abuja (Uni-Abuja).