- PHOTOSPEAK: David Beckham bids farewell to football in tears
- Calling Achebe the father of African literature is literary ignorance or momentary exuberance – Soyinka
- Hull City sacks Olofijana
- Tito Vilanova off to New York next week for cancer treatment
- NAMA cancels its planned closure of airspace
- Rooney’s future is not my business – Ferguson
- Herdsmen’s invasion: Benue communities seek marine surveillance
- Boko Haram owns anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns – Military
- “This was the worst season of my career” – Mourinho declares after Copa del Rey loss
- Emergency rule: National Assembly saved governors from sack
Jim Iyke publicly apologises to Linda Ikeji
Good time are now coming to Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke as he seems to have turned over a new leaf. Just yesterday, an online news journal exclusively reported that the Nollywood ‘bad boy’ had got a new media manager for himself.
From what we gathered, Jim Iyke publicly apologised to the popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji for taking her as a blogger (also named Linda) that wrote a false story about him.
Jim earlier tweeted at original Linda Ikeji; “Fuck off lady! I’m nt even gonna pretend to be a gentleman abt tis. U cn play d victim all u want but I dnt give a rat ass, period.”
Linda then protested “U’re just attacking me for no reason. U sure u’re alright?”
However, after finding out that the wrong Linda tweeted the attack at him, Jim swallowed his pride and tweeted an apology; “Apologies Linda. My vitriol on u ws a genuine error as I misread the handle. Hope u’ll boro a leaf from my apology based on ur antecedent attacks.”
This has not been responded to by Linda Ikeji as at press time.