- NAMA cancels its planned closure of airspace
- Rooney’s future is not my business – Ferguson
- Herdsmen’s invasion: Benue communities seek marine surveillance
- Boko Haram owns anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns – Military
- “This was the worst season of my career” – Mourinho declares after Copa del Rey loss
- Emergency rule: National Assembly saved governors from sack
- Boko Haram members may face war crimes charges – United Nations
- JAMB releases withheld results, begins CBT today
- Mourinho and Madrid end season trophyless, as Athletico Madrid win Copa Del Rey final
- Borno: 20 Boko Haram fighters killed in Sambisa raid
“I want Nigeria’s oil wealth” – Rick Ross
“Nigeria is rich with Oil.Generational wealth.I need some,” Rick Ross wrote on his Twitter page, while on the set of ‘Hold me back’ video in Obalende, Lagos.
Rozay went ahead to post pictures of oil process base ships, which were not too far from the shore and tweeted again: “Lagos Oil Rigg. I’m officially joining the ‘Oil Money Gang‘”
Ross is also on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine, for the month of August. In his interview, he talks about his time as a correctional officer and how he had two heart seizures last year, caused by smoking weed.