- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
“I did not go for breasts enlargement” – Nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo
If controversies could mar people, then actress like Ebube Nwagbo would have long faded out in Nigerian entertainment industry, but she kept being strong, regardless of loads of controversies trailing her.
This fair beautiful diva aside her youthful innocence, professionalism and quality acting has also had her own fair share of pains and tears that is undoubtedly associated with those in the lime light.
Speaking on her pains as a celebrity, the brand owner of Posh hairline, maintained that impersonators who goes about duping people with her name has been giving her sleepless nights.
“I have lost my privacy . Most times people find it difficult to see that there is another side to you, even when you are real they will think you are acting. My friends sometimes doubt me too. Someone out there has being earning and living fat impersonating me. You can imagine people riding on your back, people riding on your glory and tarnishing your image. But if I catch the person impersonating me it will not be funny at all. They go out there with an NGO in my name and collect huge sum of money, when the donors see the real you they just believe that you are a fraud. My impersonators are on Facebook, BB everywhere, it is really a very sad development,” she lamented.
Also countering the rumors that she did a boobs job, the Anambra state born damsel maintained regardless of the fact that she didn’t do anything of such, she equally sees no evil in one doing a body enhancement or surgery as long as she could afford.
“I actually read that crazy news on the papers; I don’t know how they came about it. But I think there was this picture of me that my boobs were revealing and nice, I believe it invented the whole story. People just can’t believe you could naturally look so good, for real. Even my friends and colleagues in the entertainment industry believe it is true. Some gossip about it, some gist, some tweet, while those who have the courage ask me about it. And I keep on telling them it’s natural and God’s gift to me. I have never done any form of body enhancement. But if the need arises in future I might go for it, I don’t see any reason to do it now. Even if I did, I should be so proud to carry it around because it’s my money. I don’t condemn those who do it, if they could afford it why not”.