- Mikel Obi likely to miss Mexico friendly
- Mario Gotze ruled out of Champions League final
- May D visits Charlyboy’s office, solicits prayers and blessings for Abuja Album Launch [PHOTOS]
- Ancelotti has a better relationship with his players than Mourinho – Ibrahimovic
- MAVIN crew to headline Big Brother Africa – The Chase opening ceremony
- Sir Alex Ferguson lands £100,000-a-day deal as United ambassador
- Senate, House of Reps ratify Jonathan’s state of emergency declaration
- Court orders Air Nigeria to pay customer N5m damages over flight cancellation
- PDP governors are the best in the country – Tukur
- Senate, House of Reps ratifies Jonathan’s state of emergency declaration
Rihanna opens up to Oprah about Chris Brown: “I lost my best friend”
In an interview with TV host Oprah Winfrey, Rihanna, spoke about her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown, admitting that the rapper/singer, got more blame that he should have, after assaulting her – the incident that actually led to their break-up.
“I felt like the only person they hate right now is him. It was a weird, confusing space to be in. Because as angry as I was – as angry and hurt and betrayed – I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help.
“And who’s going to help him? Nobody’s going to say he needs help, everybody’s going to say he’s a monster, without looking at the source. And I was more concerned about him. It was embarrassing it was humiliating. I lost my best friend.”
Rihanna, who broke down during the interview, also admitted the flip side of being a star, was having to deal with being alone.
She said, “I am super duper terrified of the pedestal that comes with fame. It’s amazing how lonely you can feel.”