- Jupp Heynckes hints at delaying retirement after Bayern win Champions League
- Manchester City defeat Chelsea 5-3 in second US friendly match
- It’s official: Neymar agrees five-year deal with Barcelona
- “Everyone told me I would score the winning goal” – Robben
- Bayern Munich defeat Dortmund to win Champions League final thanks to Robben’s late strike
- President Jonathan denies involvement in NGF elections, urges Governors to resolve their differences
- “MI couldn’t have spent N10m on the video of Chairman just to diss Olamide” – Publicist
- “My next script is a gay movie, there’s a big market for the type of fims I do” – Afrocandy
- Henry Olamiju: Yes, the Woolwich beheaders are Nigerians
- Santos accepts two bids for Neymar, Brazilian attacker to choose between Real Madrid and Barca
Bomb blast rocks Kaduna: Four people feared dead, several injured
A witness told PREMIUM TIMES that the explosion occurred along the busy Ali Akilu road in the city centre.
The explosive device, a security source said, exploded accidentally in the hands of two men, who were travelling with it on two motorcycles.
The men are believed to be members of the extremist Boko Haram sect.
A loud bang rang out after the explosive went off, shaking buildings around the area.
Several people around the explosion were also affected by the blast, and the casualty figure from the incident may rise, our sources say.
Men of the Joint Task Force, JTF, have arrived the area and have cordoned off the scene.
Spokespersons of the police and the JTF could not be reached yet for comments
More details later…
Source: Premium Times