- Super Eagles to face Adidas XI
- Monaco confirm €70 million deal for Moutinho and Rodriguez from Porto
- Manchester United sack Ferguson’s assistants
- It’s official: Europa League winners to get Champions League spot from 2015
- Asari Dokubo is a coward who will flee if war breaks out – Northern elders
- Chido Onumah: The Achebe I knew
- Manchester City chief expects new manager to win five trophies in five years
- If Arsenal wants me, Aston Villa cannot stop me from moving – Benteke
- Jonathan should resign and give way to competent hand to rule Nigeria – Buhari
- My two daughters have Masters degrees, but they are still jobless – El-Rufai
11-year-old girl who was repeatedly raped by teacher hospitalised
A schoolgirl was repeatedly raped by her teacher, in the Indian state of Rajasthan for the past few months. Finding herself under threat from the teacher, the girl suffered a breakdown and had to be treated for psychological trauma in a hospital.
Detailed medical examination showed that the 11-year-old had been sexually abused and was scared of talking about the ordeal, reports news agency Press Trust of India.
The doctors and the girls’ parents were able to gain her confidence and she revealed to them how she was sexually abused by her teacher who had threatened to kill her if she revealed the incidents to anyone.
The girl had been suffering for two months before she was hospitalised.