- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
Stephanie Okereke’s husband bags doctorate degree
Stephanie Okereke-Idahosa is one actress that is loved by many. Her emergence into the acting profession was phenomena as she was once an MBGN contestant where she emerged a runner-up in 2002.
Since pitching her tent in the make-believe world, she has not failed to dazzle her teeming fans with quality role interpretations. The University of Calabar graduate has also managed to live a less scandal life in the showbiz industry.
Yesterday, Tuesday, July 31, 2012, Stephanie posted on her Facebook page information about her new husband, Linus Idahosa being decorated with a doctorate degree.
She posted on her Facebook wall, ‘congratulations to my hubby on his
conferred combined Doctorate Degree by the Common Wealth University Belize and the London Graduate School Convocation in Dubai- Hello Dr. Linus Idahosa!.’
Linus is the Chief Executive Officer of Del York International, an affiliate of New York Film Academy, which deals with filming. They both married in April 2012 after Stephanie’s first failed marriage.