- Santos accepts two bids for Neymar, Brazilian attacker to choose between Real Madrid and Barca
- Robin van Persie sends Piers Morgan signed picture of him kissing EPL trophy
- Achebe: Anambra government lauds Jonathan, Mahama, others
- Ugbene-Ajima community in Enugu: Tale of woes from forgotten schools
- Avoid undue involvement in Rivers PDP crisis – ACN advises Labour leaders
- VP Sambo warns Nigerians against violence
- Super Eagles to face Adidas XI
- Monaco confirm €70 million deal for Moutinho and Rodriguez from Porto
- Manchester United sack Ferguson’s assistants
- It’s official: Europa League winners to get Champions League spot from 2015
A young president is coming from Edo State to bring peace to Nigeria – Prophet
He predicted the recent Dana plane crash, which claimed the lives of over a hundred and fifty Nigerians. Famous man of God and preacher, Prophet (Dr) David Babalola, General Overseer of His Presence Redemption Ministries International, Ikeja, Lagos has said that a young president would emerge from Edo State to offer a lasting panacea to this the troubled entity called Nigerian. He however warned about another yet-to-come tragedy.
The cleric at a recent media chat said that the danger is not yet over for the aviation industry as another disaster would take place in no distant time. “At the risk of being labeled a prophet of doom, I want to warn that there is a more serious disaster looming in the air space of this country,” Prophet Babalola cautioned.
He further forecasted that two airlines, one of which is owned by an indigene of Delta State, would have their licenses withdrawn as an aftermath of the coming disaster.
Nevertheless, his message is not entirely apocalyptic. There was a ray of hope concerning his foresight about the state of the nation particularly with regard to the spate of incessant killings by terrorists in the northern part of the country.
In spite of the violence, he proclaimed that God will bring back peace to the country. He said: “I do not know how he is going to do it but he has revealed to me that, he has decided to bring peace to the country,” he affirmed.
Below is a catalogue of his prophecies, some of which according to him were revealed to him as far back as January 7, 2012.
1. Another air crash is imminent on or before December 2012
2. Death of one of the state governors in the country.
3. Demise of a serving Minister in the country.
4. A man called Mr. Douglas, working with Mr. President should pray because God wants to heal him for a purpose. He needs to avoid some things to guarantee his total restoration.
5. A serious flood at Lekki, Parkview and Oniru areas will claim many lives
6. There should be prayers for Queen Elizabeth against untimely date. The UK should expect two Kings in quick successions.
7. Ministers of God, a prominent general overseer and a woman of God, will pass on this year. Not for evil but for good; as their assignments on earth has been concluded. One is from the east; the other is from the west.
8. President Ellen Sirleaf-Johnson of Liberia should pray against sickness. She will be terribly sick.
9. A young president by revolution is coming from Edo State to bring peace forever to our nation, Nigeria.
10. The Lord told me, the only airline that is safe to fly is Air Nigeria.
11. We should pray for a former Senate president for sound health.
12. The Lord revealed to me that Central Bank governor, Lamido Sanusi and Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State are planning to become leaders of this country as President and Vice President.