- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
- Work begins on Fourth Mainland Bridge
- “We’re all delighted!” – Wayne Rooney welcomes second son
- UNILORIN expels 24 students
- Victor Moses, Kalu Uche to miss Nigeria’s World Cup qualifiers, Confederations Cup campaign
- Nigeria must embrace good management practices – Atiku
- Boko Haram offensive: Military deploy more troops in Adamawa
That Ibo Boy! Gerald Ezekwem graduates with a First Class from Lancaster University
Nigeria might appear as a country bedeviled with all sorts of problems at the moment. From incessant corruption to the Boko Haram terror in the North, there is a lot not going for the country.
But in the midst of all the negativity, Nigerians home and abroad are excelling in Music, Arts, Education and Sports. The latest to leave us with a big, proud smile, is Gerald Ezekwem, popularly known as Jerry Jack.
He just completed his programme at Lancaster University in Lancaster, UK, with a first class Honours in Mechatronics Engineering.
Gerald attended Evangel Secondary School in Kano, before he moved to Britain to further his education.