- Jupp Heynckes hints at delaying retirement after Bayern win Champions League
- Manchester City defeat Chelsea 5-3 in second US friendly match
- It’s official: Neymar agrees five-year deal with Barcelona
- “Everyone told me I would score the winning goal” – Robben
- Bayern Munich defeat Dortmund to win Champions League final thanks to Robben’s late strike
- President Jonathan denies involvement in NGF elections, urges Governors to resolve their differences
- “MI couldn’t have spent N10m on the video of Chairman just to diss Olamide” – Publicist
- “My next script is a gay movie, there’s a big market for the type of fims I do” – Afrocandy
- Henry Olamiju: Yes, the Woolwich beheaders are Nigerians
- Santos accepts two bids for Neymar, Brazilian attacker to choose between Real Madrid and Barca
Six women rape man to death in Benue State
His fame and financial breakthrough pushed him into having up to six wives. His love for sex equally contributed to his patronage of the most beautiful girls in Ugbugbu Owukpa, Ogbadibo Local government area of Benue State where a man who was identified as Uroko Onoja was allegedly raped to death by his 6 jealous wives in the early hour of Tuesday.
Trouble started on tuesday morning, precisely 3 am when Uroko returned from Ochanja, a popular joint in the small community of Ugbugbu and headed to the room of his youngest wife. The other wives who according to the youngest wife, Odachi had a meeting before Uroko returned home invaded her room with knives and sticks, demanding that their husband have sex with all of them at once. Uroko who resisted their attack was overpowered by the women who ordered that the sex march begin with the youngest wife and to continue in that order to the top.
Our correspondent reported that Uroko stopped breathing when the fifth woman was making her way to the bed. “Suddenly, my husband stopped breathing, and they all ran out, still laughing, but when they saw that I could not resuscitate him, they all ran into the forest.
Uroko whose body has been deposited in a nearby Mortuary was until his death one of the famous persons in the village. According to most young people in the community, he was a philanthropist who had contributed positively to the growth of the community.
When contacted, the village head, Mr. Okpe Odoh affirmed that the matter had been reported to the police and investigation was ongoing even as the youth of the community are helping the police in search of the escaped wives.
As at the time this report was filed, 2 of the wives have been arrested.