- Rooney’s future is not my business – Ferguson
- Herdsmen’s invasion: Benue communities seek marine surveillance
- Boko Haram owns anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns – Military
- “This was the worst season of my career” – Mourinho declares after Copa del Rey loss
- Emergency rule: National Assembly saved governors from sack
- Boko Haram members may face war crimes charges – United Nations
- JAMB releases withheld results, begins CBT today
- Mourinho and Madrid end season trophyless, as Athletico Madrid win Copa Del Rey final
- Borno: 20 Boko Haram fighters killed in Sambisa raid
- Premier League names Alex Ferguson Manager of the Year, Bale wins player’s gong
How Sylvester Stallone’s son died days before his wedding, Lawyer says it wasn’t suicide
Sylvester Stallone’s son Sage died just days before he was due to get married, his lawyer claimed.
The 36-year-old film producer is thought to have died from an accidental drugs overdose at his Hollywood home.
Lawyer George Braunstein said Sage was to wed his long-term girlfriend in Las Vegas and insisted he had not deliberately taken his own life.
Mr Braunstein stressed there was “no indication that there was anything wrong in his life”.
He denied that Sage was a drug addict and said he rarely drank.
Film star dad Sly, 66, is said to be “devastated” over the death of his son from his first marriage.
Sage is thought to have lain dead for four days before he was found.
Police are treating the death as accidental as no suicide note was found and there was no evidence of trauma.
Source: UK Sun