- “I cannot play with any team other than Barcelona” – Messi
- Bale to sign new £130,000-a-week deal to stay at Spurs, but can leave for £50m next summer
- Last gum Sir Alex Ferguson chewed available on Ebay for £105,500
- “We’ve decided to bring our relationship to an end” – Perez confirms Mourinho’s exit
- Atletico Madrid confirm they will allow Falcao leave
- “Don’t call me boss again” – Ferguson warns United players
- Giwa FC maintains lead of NNL group A with a win
- “Jim Iyke Unscripted show is like finding maggots in your omelette” – Joy Bewaji
- Odemwingie to be sold after dressing room row with team-mates
- Shuaib Yaqub: The hypocrisy of Governor Seriake Dickson
“It’s my life,” Funke Akindele declares, as she covers the new Genevieve Magazine
Delectable actress, Funke Akindele is not a new name in showbiz industry in Nigeria. She is one of the A-listers in the industry. She is a crossover actress, who has made her mark.
On Sunday, July 1, 2012, Funke, alongside Kanu Nwankwo, Banky W, Sasha P and Yaw carried the Olympic Torch for Nigeria in an Olympic Torch Relay in Coventry, England.
In July edition of celebrity magazine, Genevieve, Funke dazzled its cover with her radiant beauty.
The magazine also featured an exclusive interview of her with the headline, ‘It’s my life’. This might apparently mean a her stand on her recently performed marriage to Almaroof Oloyede in May 2012 which was not free of controversies.