- Accusations of obtaining court order against prosecution is baseless – Ifeanyi Ubah
- 2 Arik Air staff caught with cocaine in London
- Minister of Communications asks UN body to sack ex-NCC director for exposing corruption
- Unpaid salaries: Starcomms workers threaten legal action, list demands
- 2015: If Jonathan loses out it’s going to be bullet for bullet – Asari Dokubo
- I have not endorsed anybody for 2015 – Governor Orji
- “It breaks my heart that Kagawa now plays 20 minutes at Manchester United – on the left wing!” – Klopp
- Kroenke gives Wenger green light to smash Arsenal’s wage structure
- 32-year-old man charged with killing brother
- Emenike close to sensational move back to Fenerbahce
Suicide Video: Man swallows poison in court, after he is declared guilty
Former Wall Street banker Michael Marin was facing 7 to 21 years in prison after a jury on Thursday June 28th convicted him of deliberately burning down his $3.5 million Phoenix mansion after it failed to sell at a charity auction.
After being convicted of Arson, the 53 year old millionaire collapsed in court and died. Shocking video from inside the courtroom has now emerged which showed Marin putting something in his mouth immediately after the guilty verdict was read, he then fell to the floor a few minutes later in convulsions. Marin was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators have now revealed that Marin killed himself by ingesting a poison sodium cyanide pill and it was all caught on tape. Marin also sent a delayed e-mail to his son before the verdict was read, talking about locations of wills and belongings should the courtroom outcome prove unfavorable.
See the video of the tragic suicide: FOX 10 News – Phoenix, AZ | KSAZ-TV