- “Don’t call me boss again” – Ferguson warns United players
- Giwa FC maintains lead of NNL group A with a win
- “Jim Iyke Unscripted show is like finding maggots in your omelette” – Joy Bewaji
- Odemwingie to be sold after dressing room row with team-mates
- Shuaib Yaqub: The hypocrisy of Governor Seriake Dickson
- Godwin Onyeacholem: Nasarawa crisis: Genesis and way forward
- Greed has torn Nigeria apart – Jesse Jackson
- State of emergency is yielding positive results – Jonathan
- Big fear as Jonathan plans to drop Labaran Makun, Stella Oduah, others from cabinet
- I gave Obasanjo N100m to run his campaign during 1999 elections – Uzor Kalu
N7.5M up for grabs as Maltina Dance All 6 begins
Favourite family reality TV show, Maltina Dance All, is back with a big bang! The reality show which enters its sixth season this year, is tagged “the Most Spectacular Maltina Dance All ever”. Indeed participants would have a lot to vie for as the winning family will now take home N6 million in addition to a brand new car, while the first and second runners up will take home N1 million and N500, 000 respectively.
Speaking at the Press briefing held at its expansive Lagos breweries headquarters, Mr. Ageni Yusuf, Corporate Affairs Adviser, Nigerian Breweries plc said the Maltina brand is renowned for promoting togetherness with friends and loved ones. He took members of the press through a robust history of the unique consumer engagement platform: “In 2007, Maltina Dance All, the foremost experiential and sponsorship platform of the brand was introduced. The family TV show has no doubt remained Nigeria’s first and only family dance TV show featuring families from various regions across the country. From the 2007 edition which produced the Onye family as winners, Maltina Dance All has gone through five successful seasons. In 2008 it was the Opuwari family that carted away the star prize; in 2009 the Ibiams were voted the nation’s best dance family.
The Adejoh’s were champions in 2010 while in 2011; the Ekubo’s were crowned the best dance family with the unforgettable swinging moves of Ebi Ekubo and his little sister.”
Yusuf stressed that the new season would be time to enjoy home grown entertainment, twists and thrills as well as learn some winning dance steps. “It would be about emotions, the excitement, fun and the unbreakable bond that ten families will showcase when they challenge themselves by learning and performing various dance styles in the famous Maltina Dance All academy.”
The show will bring to the fore, the Nigerian essence and values of sharing, happiness, unity, cooperation, vitality and creativity which have set the show apart from others. It will be aired in September this year on major TV networks with video uploaded on You Tube and facebook. Viewers can also participate and win fabulous prizes through the interactive SMS platform during the show.
Yusuf enjoined consumers and Nigerians in general to participate in the exciting show by registering at the regional auditioning centres at Port Harcourt, Benin, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos and Abuja between July 20th and August 4 2012 or by registering online at http://www.maltinadanceall.tv/