- Brazil 2014: FIFA confirms dates for final round of qualifying matches for African nations
- Platini admits he is helpless about Monaco’s spending
- Plateau unrest: Don’t communalize criminality, fish out perpetrators without bias – Senator Pwajok
- “I’m still experimenting with my strikers” – Keshi admits he misses Emenike, Moses
- Keshi not happy with strikers’ performance against Tahiti, Ideye likely to start against Uruguay
- Moyes’ first Manchester derby, North London rivalry renewed – See the FULL 2013/2014 EPL fixture list
- United away to Swansea, Mourinho welcomes Hull, Gunners host Villa – See full 2013/2014 EPL opening fixtures
- NGF crisis: You are an embarrassment to Nigerian Labour and your party – Aremu tells Mimiko
- Final report on APC merger ready for submission to parties
- Barcelona keep tabs on Mata after Mourinho blocks Spaniard’s pay rise
Get a life! RMD blasts Linda Ikeji over false story
Respected Nollywood actor and a Special Adviser to Delta State Governor, Richard Mofe Damijo otherwise known as RMD has warned popular blogger and ex-model, Linda Ikeji to stop publishing false stories about him and others.
The ace actor, who turned 51 on Friday, admonished the Imo-born blogger to desist from spreading false stories about people. He told the blogger to go get a life for herself.
RMD’s attention was drawn to a story posted on her blog that he (RMD) had acquired a 250million naira home in Asaba, Delta State.
Visibly angry RMD said, “It has been brought to my attention that one Linda Ikeji character, who I understand is a gossip, has put up a story about my N250m [house].
Stating further, “ordinarily, I will never dignify her type with a response. But with the calls, texts and BBMs I have received, I’d like to sound a warning to her (Ikeji) to desist from fabricating stories about me and get a life.
“Knowing the worth of a property is not rocket science. And if you find a dignified career path and work hard at it, you will be too busy and successful to spread unfounded lies about people,” he said..