- “I cannot play with any team other than Barcelona” – Messi
- Bale to sign new £130,000-a-week deal to stay at Spurs, but can leave for £50m next summer
- Last gum Sir Alex Ferguson chewed available on Ebay for £105,500
- “We’ve decided to bring our relationship to an end” – Perez confirms Mourinho’s exit
- Atletico Madrid confirm they will allow Falcao leave
- “Don’t call me boss again” – Ferguson warns United players
- Giwa FC maintains lead of NNL group A with a win
- “Jim Iyke Unscripted show is like finding maggots in your omelette” – Joy Bewaji
- Odemwingie to be sold after dressing room row with team-mates
- Shuaib Yaqub: The hypocrisy of Governor Seriake Dickson
Oga Bello’s son, Sodiq set to marry this Saturday
Sodiq, one of the sons of veteran Nollywood actor, Adebayo Salami also known as Oga Bello is set to wed his sweetheart on Saturday, July 7, 2012.
Sodiq will exchange marital vows with his heartthrob of many years in Ibadan on Saturday. Sodiq works in the film industry as a production manager. His brother, Femi Adebayo is a popular actor and a lawyer.
His father, Oga Bello recently clocked 60. He is considered one of Nollywood greatest talents. In the Yoruba film industry, he is a legend. He is also very respected by both young and old actors in the industry.