- “Everyone told me I would score the winning goal” – Robben
- Bayern Munich defeat Dortmund to win Champions League final thanks to Robben’s late strike
- President Jonathan denies involvement in NGF elections, urges Governors to resolve their differences
- “MI couldn’t have spent N10m on the video of Chairman just to diss Olamide” – Publicist
- “My next script is a gay movie, there’s a big market for the type of fims I do” – Afrocandy
- Henry Olamiju: Yes, the Woolwich beheaders are Nigerians
- Santos accepts two bids for Neymar, Brazilian attacker to choose between Real Madrid and Barca
- Robin van Persie sends Piers Morgan signed picture of him kissing EPL trophy
- Achebe: Anambra government lauds Jonathan, Mahama, others
- Ugbene-Ajima community in Enugu: Tale of woes from forgotten schools
Actor Emeka Ossai expecting baby from wife five years after marriage
Popular Nollywood actor, Emeka Ossai is expecting his first child from his wife, Jumai five years after they both married each other.
The actor, who is popular with the TV series, Clinic Matters broke the news to some journalists recently.
In 2007, Emeka Ossai married Jumai, who is believed to be the daughter of Senator Isa Braimoh, after the death of his late wife and actress, Jennifer Okere. The wedding took place on December 28, 2007.