- Super Eagles to face Adidas XI
- Monaco confirm €70 million deal for Moutinho and Rodriguez from Porto
- Manchester United sack Ferguson’s assistants
- It’s official: Europa League winners to get Champions League spot from 2015
- Asari Dokubo is a coward who will flee if war breaks out – Northern elders
- Chido Onumah: The Achebe I knew
- Manchester City chief expects new manager to win five trophies in five years
- If Arsenal wants me, Aston Villa cannot stop me from moving – Benteke
- Jonathan should resign and give way to competent hand to rule Nigeria – Buhari
- My two daughters have Masters degrees, but they are still jobless – El-Rufai
I’ve not made up with Michael Essien, we were only taking pictures – Nadia Buari
Top Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari, has denied that she is back together again with Chelsea midfielder, Michael Essien. The rumours were ignited, after the two stars posed for pictures at the birthday of a newscaster and host of Diva’s Show, Nana Aba Anamoah held at Villaggio Primavera.
“We were trying to take pictures and the media paparazzi were also taking pictures. We were to take just two shots but they were still taking a lot [of] pictures and I was really shy so I tried to leave and Essien was just trying to cover my face that’s all,” Buari explained.
It was rumoured two years ago, when the duo broke up, that the Black Stars player actually walked out of the relationship.