- Senate, House of Reps ratify Jonathan’s state of emergency declaration
- Court orders Air Nigeria to pay customer N5m damages over flight cancellation
- PDP governors are the best in the country – Tukur
- Senate, House of Reps ratifies Jonathan’s state of emergency declaration
- Prophet T.B Joshua’s church banned from location
- President Jonathan rewards Golden Eaglets with cash prizes
- States want to control local governments for political, economic reasons – Balarabe Musa
- Eight die, eight others injured in Anambra auto crash
- 2015: Buhari will support a better candidate – CPC chieftain
- NDLEA to probe alleged drug trafficking involving Arik Air crew in London
Balotelli is selfish and deserves a lot of slaps – Di Canio
Former West Ham player Paolo Di Canio, has called Mario Balotelli selfish and said Cesare Prandelli should be punishing the Manchester City forwawrd, and not patting his back.
“[Mario] Balotelli is just selfish,” the Swindon Town manager told Sky Sport 24. “He deserves a lot of slaps.
“Against Germany he did two good things [by scoring both goals], but in the end I saw a player who was just waiting to celebrate [at the final whistle]. Balotelli does not play for the team, only for himself.
“He is an egotist, who thinks the world revolves around him. For guys like Balotelli, he deserves lots of slaps rather than pats on the shoulder from Prandelli because he is young.”
The 43-year-old instead praised Antonio Cassano, Balotelli’s strike partner.
“[Cassano] was instrumental for Prandelli,” He added. “He led the national team to the final.”