- PHOTOSPEAK: David Beckham bids farewell to football in tears
- Calling Achebe the father of African literature is literary ignorance or momentary exuberance – Soyinka
- Hull City sacks Olofijana
- Tito Vilanova off to New York next week for cancer treatment
- NAMA cancels its planned closure of airspace
- Rooney’s future is not my business – Ferguson
- Herdsmen’s invasion: Benue communities seek marine surveillance
- Boko Haram owns anti-aircraft and anti-tank guns – Military
- “This was the worst season of my career” – Mourinho declares after Copa del Rey loss
- Emergency rule: National Assembly saved governors from sack
Nollywood real life drama: Chinwe Owoh slaps colleague on set
It was a bad day for a young upcoming actress as she got what she may have never expected. It was reported that veteran actress of Hotel De Jordan TV soap opera of the 70′s, Chinwe Owoh slapped a younger actress on a movie set in Asaba, Delta state.
Chinwe was said to have slapped the upcoming actress for talking too much and also coming late on the movie set. The young actress reported to have later broke down in tears but was consoled by her other colleagues who witnessed the incident.
The veteran actress is on the movie set acting with others. The movie is said to be produced by Chris Chuks and Don Single as its director.